Urgent - Need help understanding if I need to do a steak day tonight!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Urgent - Need help understanding if I need to do a steak day tonight!

Hcg newbie
Hi - my last injection day was Monday. Today is Wednesday, and I have been following the VLCD exactly as the protocol calls for. This morning I was up 2 lbs from Mondays weight! I don't understand this!! I am supposed to start p3 tomorrow but I need to know urgently if I should do a steak day today even though technically this is my last day on P2.  I have only had water and coffee so far in case this is what i need to do but guessing i need to eat soon if i DONT do the steak day. If so , How should the steak be prepared and what size should it be? THANKS for the help!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Urgent - Need help understanding if I need to do a steak day tonight!

TheChicsporadic
large chunk of steak with either an apple or tomato on the side...this is normal. as the body is trying to stabilize to what weight it should be so it's important that despite increasing your calorie, you should still watch what you eat. Also, it'd help a lot if you exercise rigorously. Like a gym type of work out. Or in my case I do the home video work out stuff and it did great on me...keep us posted OK?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Urgent - Need help understanding if I need to do a steak day tonight!

hcgpurediet
Yes this is normal. Also passed through the same simptoms. Keep going like this and never look behind! You will have a great success.