Vibrationally Charged HCG- does it work?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vibrationally Charged HCG- does it work?

Nikik
Hi,
I've been using Vibrationally charged HCG for almost a month. I'm not having the success that they claim most people have. I've lost about 11 pounds and most of that weight came off during the first five days of the diet phase. Is there a big difference between vibrationally charged hCG and Pharmaceutical grade hCG? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth giving the pharmaceutical grade hCG a chance. I've been taking vibrationally charged hCG by A Tree For Life. Or does the HCG diet just not work well for some people? I did follow the diet exactly as outlined by A Tree For Life.
Thanks,
Niki
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Vibrationally Charged HCG- does it work?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Nikik,

I have been researching these "Vibrationally Charged Drops" and honestly it sounds like they are just using another method to sell Homeopathic HCG.

Dr. Simeons actually had a formula for why he wanted a person taking a certain amount of HCG ... Too little HCG and the diet doesn't work they way it should ... Too much HCG could have the same effect as not having enough.

I wrote an article recently about Homeopathic HCG that might answer some of your questions about why your weight loss stopped after the first week.

Keep in mind though, this forum is for everyone. So even if you are using that specific HCG Diet Plan, we are still here to help.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you keep us posted.

Take care,
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...