WOW

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WOW

JennyLynRN
I can't believe it! I stepped on the scale this morning and I am 4 lbs. lighter than yesterday. I had to check it twice to be sure. Is that possible? 4 lbs in one day? That's amazing...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: WOW

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey JennyLynRN,

That is so cool... And yeah it's possible. The first week is usually the best. Did you eat a lot during your Gorge Days? Sometimes that can help you to lose a lot of weight the first part of the diet. I hope the rest of the diet continues to go well for you.

Take care,

Brian M. Connole
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

JennyLynRN
Well, during the gorge days I did exactly what I was supposed to the first day. But it was weird, it was like after I could have anything I wanted, I didn't want it anymore. I had a big greasy omelette for breakfast, along with some donuts, spagetti and meatballs with buttery garlic cheese bread for lunch, and a coke and half a pepperoni and cheese pizza for dinner. I felt terrible by the end of the day. In fact I had such bad heart burn, I couldn't imagin doing it the next day all over again. So, I decided to skip day 2 of the fat loading days and went right on to the diet. And I am so glad I did. Just after that first day I gained 0.8lbs. But I took it off and then some after day one.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi JennyLynRN,

I think that you're the first person that I've talked to, that didn't like the Gorge Days. But I think that is cool how much weight you lost on your first day. Congratulations - Keep it up!

Take care,

Brian
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...