Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Where To Order Real HCG Pellets

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If you want to lose weight using the HCG Diet, but you hate needles and don't want the hassle of mixing your own HCG Drops, you may want to try the new HCG Diet Pellets - They are also called HCG Pills or HCG Troche's.

However, because they cost more to manufacture, you do end up paying a bit more than you would for HCG Injections or Drops - But they are much more convenient and easier to use. And Best of all, these HCG Pellets are the real thing, not Homeopathic.

So if you don't mind paying a little more, you can order your Pharmaceutical HCG Pellets (HCG Troche's) from a company called Nu Image Medical. (Just click the box that says Oral Troche's when placing your order)

NOTE: After talking with Nu Image Medical we have worked out a deal with them to save you money! Now when you order through us you will get a BIG discount on your order, but it is only for readers of the HCG 411 Blog and Forum.

With this deal you will get $50.00 off of the normal internet price To be honest, I have seen Homeopathic HCG Companies that charge more than them for fake HCG Pellets. Another thing is these guys are one of the only companies out there the offer REAL Pharmaceutical Grade HCG Pellets.

You can read more about what you get when you buy through Nu Image, here in this blog post that I wrote. FIND OUT MORE.

Good luck on your HCG Diet Journey!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Where To Order Real HCG Pellets

AliD
What is the dosage of the "pellets"  there is a Dr. around my town that gives pink pills, 60 being a thirty day supply for 650 dollars.  Mind you she also gives you a b-12 shot weekly for 12 weeks, and they weight you and tell you good job at the Dr. visit, but when my girlfriend asked what the dosage of her pink pill is no one can tell her.
Reply | Threaded
|  

boobala
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
Hi, I'm on my 18th day of the VLCD and I have only lost 8lbs. I was wondering if you know anything about Dr. Dennis Clark's hcg pellets?  I am using them on the 30 day plan and hoping that they are the real deal. I thought I would have lost more by now.  Also, with the pellets, do I stop taking them the day that my period starts until the day it ends?  When I do start taking them again, do I subtract the days that I didn't take them from my 30 days?  So if my period starts on day 21 and I stop taking the pellets for 4 days, do I now take the pellets until day 34?  Sorry so many questions, but I really wanna get this right.

Thanks so much!! :)
Reply | Threaded
|  

april
Hi, My son and I are both on it and have had amazing success ... up until recently, i sold the product... pretty knowledgeable about the product (or at least the one that i was on and sold) ... My son has lost 54 lbs in 45 days and I have already lost 40 lbs in 42 days...
you don't have to get off during your cycle...
Now, there are different kinds of products and some work better than other... some have the hormone and some dont... you definitely want the one with the hormone... but even if it says it has the hormone...(sometimes its just enough to call it hcg... unlike the product Ive been on... that is The Only one that I can DEFINITELY tell you works... i had several customers come to me and had taken hcg from other places and took a chance on my product ( mainly because they saw first hand what i weighed when i started the program what i looked like 40 days later ... they also had extreme success as my son I did...
but they only lost a couple of lbs (on the other product) versus losing the 20 to 45 lbs in 40 days on my product...
I wish you the best
april
princess12873@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|  

MILF
Hi Brian
I am totally new to this forum but have read a lot of threads and have done quite a bit of research on HCG.
So I am now going to order it from Nu Image as per your suggestion.
Do you still order from them right now?? I have only seen recent post from the end of 2012.
Have you or anyone you know ordered this year?
Also, I'm from Canada. ... do you know if it will be a problem to pass customs??
Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks
Mary
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Yes I do still use them, and they are great to work with. I am not sure if you would have any trouble shipping to Canada, but I would look into it before you place an order.

I wish you the best of luck - Keep us posted on your progress with HCG!

Take care,

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ryan W
I used some hcg pellets before and I must find where I bought it it`s good for sure made in US....contact me  but I put some link later
Reply | Threaded
|  

JOHNDEAN
i had two weeks ago bariatric surgery and I'm fine now..