Which variation of Phase 2 to use?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Which variation of Phase 2 to use?

cmdwalk
Hello everyone...I am new with HCG....in fact I never heard of it until two months ago!! I have been wavering ever since I am the type that does not even like to take medicines at all, but I am feeling desperate . I have tried many different diets and I exercise myself at times to exhaustion (at times spending two and one half hours at the gym and doing the low carb diet with little success) I need to lose around 35 maybe 40 lbs so I don't want to get discouraged. I noticed on the web there are variations of the Phase 2 diet. Dr Siemans is really restricted....and I did notice on HCG Ultra Diet "http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/radiet.com"> For Breakfast it had 1/2 cup of milk with 1/2 cup of either cheerios or total or special K or you could have an egg with 40 cal bread. Then for lunch and dinner they have 5 oz of protein. I put this on a calorie counter and the protein alone is 350 calories if I did a 5 oz steak, therefore I will not be staying in the 500 cal range. Is this an updated version and if so has anyone found it to be successful? The web is filled with info and it can be confusing. I will b e starting my Phase 2 on Tues Jan 25. Obviously, I want to stay on a diet and be successful...but I don't want to be starving either. Does anyone have any advice? I purchased my drops from the official HCG (21 day plan) and I am starting to feel I over paid. I would welcome any of your advice. Thanks
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Which variation of Phase 2 to use?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi cmdwalk,

I usually recommend using Dr. Simeons original HCG Diet Protocol for your first time doing the diet.

However, because the drops you ordered are Homeopathic, you might end up feeling extremely hungry. This is because the Homeopathic Drops have basically no HCG in them, and the HCG Hormone is what curbs your appetite. But you'll have to let me know how it goes because some people do fine with them.

If you do feel extremely hungry, I would try and get your money back and order your own HCG Hormone with an HCG Mixing kit and simply mix it yourself. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear after you already ordered your drops from that site.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

PS - If you do want to order HCG and mixing kit you can do it through our HCG 411 Store.
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...