Working Out/Running in Phase 3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Working Out/Running in Phase 3

guilsh
Prior to going on HCG I lifted weights (2-3 time a week) and ran at least 20-25 miles a week. I stopped all exercising while on HCG. I am about to start Phase 3 and I am itching to get to working out again!!! I know that I am supposed to stay away from bananas in phase 3 but is it okay to consume a banana before I plan on running 2-4 miles? Also, I was told to stay around 1200 calories during phase 3. Do I need to replace those calories if I burn them off? (i.e.- I run 3 miles and burn 300 calories ... should I eat 1500 calories that day?)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Working Out/Running in Phase 3

DaveSherwin
Phase 3 actually requires you eat from 1500 calories up most specially that you're very active, the more reason you should be increasing your calories. You may have bananas on Phase 4 but not yet on Phase 3 - sorry. You will have to bear with it for just a couple more days.
Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder of HCG-EZ Drops
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Working Out/Running in Phase 3

kofiluddin
Take  natural hormone the body makes during pregnancy and lose  lot of weight? That's the promise that's turned the h Cg Diet -- named after hormone -- into a craze that just won't quit. If also go on an ultra-low-calorie diet, backers claim, h Cg can reset your metabolism so you lose much as  pound a day lose weight fast  feeling hungry.