classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Worried about what to do now? :S

soniabtx
Hello peeps!

I'm new to this Blog, found it last night while googling cheating on the hcg diet.
GREAT WORK  BRIAN!

So,
I have been on the diet since Monday, started taking the injections on saturday morning,  so saturday and sunday I had a blast pigging out like crazy.  This past friday morning I went to my Doctors to pick up more injections and to see how I was doing,  I was down 4 1/2 lb.  and everything else is fine.
last night I was up late at night and was really desperate craving things.  Chocolate is my weakness.  I didn't cheat last night, but today as I was preparing a fruit salad  (which I had already promised my family, tonigt we're having our Christmas get together). and I caved in :(
I had a few spoons full of the salad, which contains all kinds of fruit, cool whip, pecans, miracle whip and minty candy!!!! I went insane and took a turkey oscar myer winer ate the whole frank.  after I did this....yes it hit me, and now I feel horrible.  Only a week on my diet and I already messed it up.  I don't want to stop, I want to get up and keep going.  Brian I see you have helped a lot of people with this kind of problems.  What do I do now?  

Again, this site ROCKS!  
I refuse to give up!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Worried about what to do now? :S

soniabtx
Hello everyone, I'm at the moment on my 12th day of my diet, trying hard to not cheat.  last friday I visited my Doctor for my weekly monitoring apt.  She incresed my dose because the last week even though I lost 4 pounds half of that loss was muscle mass and I told her I was still getting hungry after dinner, this has helped me a lot.  By today I have lost a total of 6lb.  that means that in 5 days I only lost 2 lbs. which is I guess pretty norm.  It has been intense given the fact that I decided to start the diet right before all the Holiday festivities, but I have a very good reason to keep working hard on it, about 2 years ago I was diagnosed with PCOS which makes it hard for me to lose weight but very easy to gain it.  After a whole 7 months without my menstruation, being in this diet I just got my monthly visit from mother nature, weird to say I'm so happy :)

Eating right and detoxing our bodies does a lot of good things,  for example, my work environment is very hectic, before starting the diet, I would end up  stressed, tensed, and ready to jump off a cliff after work.  Today I can say that I am more relaxed, and I love that!  

I am seeing things very differently,  really paying attention and feeling bad for all the bad choices I made in my past about what I would eat.

Hoping to keep it up and wishing you all success in your own stories!!!!

Sonia.  
I refuse to give up!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Worried about what to do now? :S

soniabtx
In reply to this post by soniabtx
Just got back from my weekly monitoring apt!!!!

Day 14, I'm down 10 lbs as of today  

My doctor increased the dose because she's still seen muscle loss.  
she asked me about my mood levels, and told me I could have a shot of b12 if I was feeling fatigued.  I told her that was the first 3 days , but now I don't feel bad at all, I did mentioned the headaches I'm beginning to get and she said I could take advil.  
Also, as a female I questioned her about my abnormal menstrual cycle, like I said before I have PCOS which keeps me from having regular menstrual periods, needless to say I hadn't had a period in a long time and last week I started spotting.  She said it was normal, its more like a side effect to women on the hcg  protocol.  I asked her if I could count it as an actual menstrual period and she said yes of course!  This is a good sign.  It means that your hormones are being balanced!!  

Moreover, she mentioned that by next week my tummy fat should start saying buh bye!  I'm so excited and happy I didn't wait till after the Holidays to start my diet.

To all the peeps out there I wish you the best on your own HCG STORIES!!!  
I refuse to give up!