are the homeopathic drops real hcg?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

are the homeopathic drops real hcg?

laraeslooks
I just started the drops, and I have heard different comments about them. Some say they are not a strong enough, some say its mostly purified water. I just don"t know what to think. Also, I'm wondering about wearing my lotion and perfumes...I can"t imagine not wearing lotion or eyeliner or mascara, what is up with this?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: are the homeopathic drops real hcg?

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hi laraeslooks,

Unfortunately the Homeopathic drops contain only microscopic amounts of HCG if any at all. I always recommend using Pharmaceutical HCG. You can order the HCG along with a mixing kit and mix it yourself; it's very easy to do.

You can get the HCG Hormone and Mixing Kit right here through the HCG 411 Store.

Or just go here to Nu Image Medical for the Complete HCG Package.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

laraeslooks
Thank You Brian, you are very knowledgeable about this stuff...its kinda confusing for me, I've seen so much research...I don't know whether I'm coming or going at this point!!!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]>
To: laraeslooks <[hidden email]>
Sent: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 2:47 am
Subject: Re: are the homeopathic drops real hcg?

Hi laraeslooks,

Unfortunately the Homeopathic drops contain only microscopic amounts of HCG if any at all. I always recommend using Pharmaceutical HCG. You can order the HCG along with a mixing kit and mix it yourself; it's very easy to do.

You can get the HCG Hormone and Mixing Kit right here through the HCG 411 Store.

or just go here...

Mixing Kit:

HCG Hormone:

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/are-the-homeopathic-drops-real-hcg-tp2335846p2352264.html
To unsubscribe from are the homeopathic drops real hcg?, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
You are very welcome. There is a lot of information and material to digest, but luckily I like to read. Try not to get too overwhelmed, I am sure that you will do great - And we're always here for you too.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by laraeslooks
@ laraeslooks -

I almost forgot... You should be okay with wearing your eyeliner and mascara, but you will want to stay away from most lotions except for Aveeno. I would also avoid putting perfume on your skin.

The other day I wrote a blog post about a site that has HCG Approved Skin care products, you should check it out... http://www.hcg411.info/2011/01/hcg-diet-skin-care.html

Good luck -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

laraeslooks
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
Thank you again, I am going to get the aveeno and I put the perfume on my clothes for now. One thing I can't find out is, if I eat 500 calories of any other sensible foods not on the list...can I still lose weight and will the hcg still work on my stored fat? I would be ok with 2 lbs a week at this point. I still have the mindset that if I lose it too fast, it will come back even faster and then some.
Thanks for all the info,
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]>
To: laraeslooks <[hidden email]>
Sent: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm
Subject: Re: are the homeopathic drops real hcg?

You are very welcome. There is a lot of information and material to digest, but luckily I like to read. Try not to get too overwhelmed, I am sure that you will do great - And we're always here for you too.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/are-the-homeopathic-drops-real-hcg-tp2335846p2359305.html
To unsubscribe from are the homeopathic drops real hcg?, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
There are a lot of foods that have the same calories as those in the HCG Protocol, but they can keep you from losing weight. So even though it's difficult at times, it's best to stick closely to the foods selected for the 500 Calorie Diet Menu -

"I still have the mindset that if I lose it too fast, it will come back even faster and then some"

If you follow Phase 3 of the diet, you should be able to build yourself back up to eating normal foods again without gaining the weight back.

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

KayElle
In reply to this post by laraeslooks
Hi, I'm new here... I just wanted to say that I just started the Hhcg (homeopathic) Monday and so far so good! I also know one other person doing the Hhcg and doing well, and have read a lot about success stories of people who use it. I can't afford to get the real thing right now... my husband and I are having really hard times as he is out of work. So for me, it's either Hhcg or nothing at all.

I was on another forum (yahoo) and got really overwhelmed with all the many threads and posts, as well as different opinions. I hope it'll be a bit easier to keep up here.

Do you know of anyone else taking homeopathic hcg who is successful? I'm a bit worried now.

KE
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi KayElle it's nice to meet you -

Yeah, there are a lot of people who use Homeopathic HCG and lose weight.

This HCG Diet Forum is a lot smaller than Yahoo's, so it is easier to have conversations, get advice and build friendships. I hope you stick around and keep us all posted on your progress.

I wish you the best of luck and let me know is you need anything.

Take care -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

KayElle
So if a lot of people have lost weight with the Hhcg, does that mean that a very small amount of hcg just works for them? Do you think I would eventually stall using Hhcg? I'm so new to this and really wanting to educate myself about it. If I can afford it I think I will switch. I'm just curious about whether being on the Hhcg is somehow not as good as being on the real... though I've read a lot of success stories with both.

I do plan to use this forum... it's more my speed and there don't seem to be quite as many conflicts (which cause confusion to a new person!). Thanks for the welcome! :-)

KE
Reply | Threaded
|

KayElle
So if a lot of people have lost weight with the Hhcg, does that mean that a very small amount of hcg just works for them? Do you think I would eventually stall using Hhcg? I'm so new to this and really wanting to educate myself about it. If I can afford it I think I will switch. I'm just curious about whether being on the Hhcg is somehow not as good as being on the real... though I've read a lot of success stories with both.

I do plan to use this forum... it's more my speed and there don't seem to be quite as many conflicts (which cause confusion to a new person!). Thanks for the welcome! :-)

KE
Reply | Threaded
|

Nnanzar
In reply to this post by KayElle
I have some of the same questions.  I ordered the Homeopathic Hcg drops from officialhcgdietplan.com, they have a 90 days money back guarantee, so I thought I'd try it. I've read so much about how the HHcg doesn't contain any hcg.  So how could the diet work?? I mean, reducing to 500 calories will surely lose weight, but isn't that really unhealthy?

I am hypoglycemic, so if my blood sugar drops and I don't eat constant source of food (I eat mostly protein rich foods, no carbs, little sugar), then I get really shaky, irritable, can't think or function. Since using Hcg, I have not had any blood sugar problems at all.  I am on day 7 (2 days loading, 5 days VLCD).  I feel the best today. I have been weak and feel like my body is hungry, but no hunger pains or cravings. I even watched my husband eat a huge bowl of coffee/vanilla icecream with choclate syrup last night and I didn't attack him to steal a bite. I was fine.  So, if these HHcg drops don't have any Hcg in them, is there a really powerful placebo effect?  I've lost 5 lbs. so far, which is to be expected on a VLCD, but I've been surprised at how I haven't had cravings or blood sugar problems.  I also have had headaches/leg cramps, but theyare much better today.

I ate 1/2 banana this morning for breakfast. It isn't on the diet, but it doesn't say I can't have it. Do you know?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Nnanzar - It's nice to meet you!

The diet does have a strong placebo effect and yes it is unhealthy to eat just 500 Calories without any HCG. This is because when you have the HCG in your system, it tells your body to burn the 500 Calories that you eat everyday, then it gets the other calories that you need from the fat reserves that are located all throughout your body.

When you don't have HCG in your system you will still lose weight, but only because you are starving. Plus, your body tries to hold on to all the calories it can because it thinks you are starving. Therefor, your body ends up burning the wrong kind of fat and lean muscle mass.

I think that some drops have B12 in them, which seems to help you not feel as hungry too. I have also said before, that for some reason there are people that do really well with the Homeopathic HCG Drops. However, they usually put the weight back on. This is because without HCG, your Hypothalamus Gland won't reset, and it can't fix your metabolism either.

I know that people with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and other things, do really well with Pharmaceutical HCG. So if you are doing that good with Homeopathic HCG, you would do amazing with the real thing.

I do want to say though congratulations on your weight loss so far because it does take hard work and discipline and I wish you the best of luck no matter what type of HCG you use. Either way I will still try to help you and everyone else the best I can. That's the beauty of this HCG Forum, it works for anyone, whether you use Homeopathic or Pharmaceutical HCG.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

If you do want to use Pharmaceutical HCG, you'll find everything you need in the HCG 411 Store... http://www.hcg411.info/p/hcg-diet-411-store.html 

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy
I'm new to this forum but I understand that the Homeopathic HcG drops do not contain any HcG.  The whole science of homeopathy does not work with HcG.  There is an excellent video out on that very subject from an expert in the field. Unfortunately I don't have the link to that site available here.

I am about to start my first round of HcG in a couple weeks.  It is coming from the UK and contains the real stuff.  I do like this site and will use it as I work my way through this protocol.  I'm guessing that people using homeopathic HcG may lose some weight (anyone will lose weight at first eating 500 calories a day) but then the weight loss will shut down as their bodies read "starvation" and try to hold on to calories.

With real HcG your body releases stored fat and your body burns that and is quite happy with 500 calories a day as ongoing fuel.  Is that your understanding Brian?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
I couldn't have said it better myself... You are exactly correct.

I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you know if you need anything.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

katy
If it is better to use the mixing kit off the site, but I have just started on the drops, is it safe to make the 'switch over' and go off the drops and start the kit?  I am on day 4, doing well, but if I should switch I should do it early on right?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
You have to buy the mixing kit and the HCG Hormone. This article will tell you how to mix it... http://www.hcg411.info/2010/11/how-to-mix-sublingual-hcg-drops.html

But yes it's safe to switch from Homeopathic to Pharmaceutical HCG. And you are right, it is better to do it early on before your body gets used to the 500 Calorie Diet.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

dsunderland
I've purchased My Extreme HCG which comes with Vitamin B12.  I'm finishing day 4 and have lost all of my load day weight.  I'm reading these threads and am now concerned that I've purchased something that won't work as well as the pharmaceutical HCG.  My friend used My Extreme HCG and lost 40 in six weeks, which is why I decided to purchase this brand too.  Was it a fluke that my friend lost this much weight or is this pretty typical?  I'd love your input on the brand that I've purchased and if it will work well for me if I follow all the guidelines.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Reply | Threaded
|

jenettelu
I am new to hcg and decided to check out forums because I thought it would help. I am glad I found this forum because I asked a couple questions on a yahoo forum and felt so disappointed and discouraged. I was basically told I wasn't taken hcg after I paid my doctor 199 for a bottle. I am only on my second day - load day. I thought I would love eating everything I wanted but instead I am not hungry and am forcing myself thus feeling stuffed and borderline nauseated. I hope that the not hungry will continue. How do I know if this is hcg? It is chiroslim. I am not interested in injections and I had a friend that did a nasal spray hcg and did well. I want this to work and need to be encourage not discouraged, but also do not want to waste my time and money.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
If you are not feeling hungry that is a good sign. However, if you want to be sure you can always test your hcg with a pregnancy test - They are designed to detect even small amounts of hcg. Simply put some of your hcg on a pregnancy test if it comes back positive, congratulations you have hcg. If not, you can always mix the drops yourself with real hcg.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you have hcg, otherwise it is just another low cal diet.

Take care -

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...