brand new to HCG

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

brand new to HCG

JoAnne
took my first shot today. today was my first load day and it freaked me out because i am not used to eating like that,... and no-- i didnt get heavy from not eating, but carbs are my enemy and even my dr said from looking at my bloodwork, i do not eat fast food or oily/greasy foods... so i feel like i am doing something terrible but i know i have to.,,. i am so excited after seeing everyones posts... so just to be clear, i got weighed before my load days... i shouldn't weigh myself after my 3 load days and just wait until after the vlcd has started...??? you all are such an inspiration.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: brand new to HCG

Ryan W
Just slowly and every thing will be good,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: brand new to HCG

des4043
In reply to this post by JoAnne
are you still on the diet?  I'm looking for a buddy.  I start my VLCD today.  I did this 3 years ago and lost 30 pounds, so I know it works, but it's hard.  
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: brand new to HCG

Shawn Sams
Absolutely!! I would love to be your buddy.  I lost 50 pounds 2 years ago and yes its hard.  My name is Shawn Sams.  I am a nurse working for a pharmaceutical company trying to get their drug FDA approved.  I travel all the time and my job is stressful.  I'm getting older..lol..so that makes this more challenging.   Please feel free to contact me via email or cell @ 270-925-6295. 

Look forward to going thru this experience with you!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date:04/01/2014 8:03 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: shawn sams
Subject: Re: brand new to HCG

are you still on the diet?  I'm looking for a buddy.  I start my VLCD today.  I did this 3 years ago and lost 30 pounds, so I know it works, but it's hard.  

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026932.html
To start a new topic under HCG Diet 411 Forum, email ml-node+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from HCG Diet 411 Forum, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
thank you!  this site confuses me lol.  I work for an IT staffing company.  I work in HR.  I have very little stress at work which is awesome, and my job is a mile from my house.  previously I worked for a tissue bank, 11 years in marketing and 2 as a quality assurance tech, doing environmental testing in clean rooms.  that was stressful.  I hated the job but loved the company.  I was part of a mass layoff 2 years ago, it was for the best since I hated QA so badly.

thank you for being my buddy!  lol.

Desiree
Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
In reply to this post by Shawn Sams
is it best to reply to posts, or email?  I'm not used to this site yet I guess.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams
In reply to this post by des4043
So nice to meet you!! I'm a mom of three teenagers and the wife of a minister.  If you are on LinkedIn please look me up so you know your not talking to a crazy person lol.  I live in Kentucky but travel all over the US typically 5 days per week.  

Date:04/01/2014 8:32 AM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: RE: brand new to HCG

thank you!  this site confuses me lol.  I work for an IT staffing company.  I work in HR.  I have very little stress at work which is awesome, and my job is a mile from my house.  previously I worked for a tissue bank, 11 years in marketing and 2 as a quality assurance tech, doing environmental testing in clean rooms.  that was stressful.  I hated the job but loved the company.  I was part of a mass layoff 2 years ago, it was for the best since I hated QA so badly.

thank you for being my buddy!  lol.

Desiree

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026934.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams
In reply to this post by des4043
You can email me directly at [hidden email]

Date:04/01/2014 8:34 AM (GMT-06:00)

is it best to reply to posts, or email?  I'm not used to this site yet I guess.

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026935.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
I tried to email you, but it wouldn't send.  

I will look you up on LinkedIn, I'm on there but I don't have a picture up.  But you can look me up on Facebook too.  Desiree Ruvolo, and I live in NJ.  Wow, 3 kids and you travel so much!  That must be hard.  So have you heard of or tried miracle noodles?  Supposedly they are a free food?  I'm wondering what you add to it, like a chicken broth?  I have some, and I am going to make some for dinner, probably with shrimp.  So far I haven't eaten today, nor do I have lunch, I have to go to the grocery store.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams

Where can you even buy them?  I would love to try them but I can’t find them here in KY.  I am going to eat an adkins bar.  You have to be careful with them but they are good in a crunch.  How much weight do you want to lose?

From: des4043 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:ml-node+[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:19 AM

I tried to email you, but it wouldn't send.  

I will look you up on LinkedIn, I'm on there but I don't have a picture up.  But you can look me up on Facebook too.  Desiree Ruvolo, and I live in NJ.  Wow, 3 kids and you travel so much!  That must be hard.  So have you heard of or tried miracle noodles?  Supposedly they are a free food?  I'm wondering what you add to it, like a chicken broth?  I have some, and I am going to make some for dinner, probably with shrimp.  So far I haven't eaten today, nor do I have lunch, I have to go to the grocery store.

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026938.html

To start a new topic under HCG Diet 411 Forum, email [hidden email]
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
I got 6 packages on Amazon for $14 and change.  If you order them, be careful opening the box, because they are packed in water, and I cut one of the packages open.  I'll let you know how they are.  I think it's legal to use chicken or beef broth, so that's what I am going to try tonight.  
I want to lose at least 40.  One of the problems I have is that I recently started working out, hard, like a boot camp.  I did great for the first 4 weeks.  Then, I hurt my knee, and the Ortho told me to lay off any stress for 3 weeks. I went right back to square one.  I know you are not supposed to exercise while on low calorie, because there just isn't enough calories to sustain your body.  I will walk, because I can't just sit around.  But, when I weighed myself this morning, I was heavier than I was in January, and I think it's because of muscle. (although I haven't been eating good either, knowing I was starting the diet this week)  Very frustrating.  I have never in my life been the weight that I am.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams

I just ordered them.  I will receive them tomorrow. Lol.  I want to see if they are good.  I am starving. Lol.  Just ate a bar.  I need water.

Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 9:49 AM

I got 6 packages on Amazon for $14 and change.  If you order them, be careful opening the box, because they are packed in water, and I cut one of the packages open.  I'll let you know how they are.  I think it's legal to use chicken or beef broth, so that's what I am going to try tonight.  
I want to lose at least 40.  One of the problems I have is that I recently started working out, hard, like a boot camp.  I did great for the first 4 weeks.  Then, I hurt my knee, and the Ortho told me to lay off any stress for 3 weeks. I went right back to square one.  I know you are not supposed to exercise while on low calorie, because there just isn't enough calories to sustain your body.  I will walk, because I can't just sit around.  But, when I weighed myself this morning, I was heavier than I was in January, and I think it's because of muscle. (although I haven't been eating good either, knowing I was starting the diet this week)  Very frustrating.  I have never in my life been the weight that I am.  

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026940.html

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
ha!  that's funny!  I'm starving too.  I'm so un-prepared.  I work with all of these young people, I feel like the old lady!  when I was their age I was super skinny too.  little brats!  lol.  I'm 44 going on 45.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams

I know.  But one thing I have found is that women in their 40’s are really pretty. 

Sent: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 10:29 AM

ha!  that's funny!  I'm starving too.  I'm so un-prepared.  I work with all of these young people, I feel like the old lady!  when I was their age I was super skinny too.  little brats!  lol.  I'm 44 going on 45.  

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026942.html

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
Once I lose this weight I'll be back to my pretty self!  I am divorced, and single, and would like to meet someone again.  I'll get there!
Reply | Threaded
|

miracle noodles

des4043
In reply to this post by Shawn Sams
Hi Shawn!  Tried them last night, not too bad.  not great, but filled me up a little.
Down 2 pounds today.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: miracle noodles

Shawn Sams

Hey sweetie!!!! That is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!!   I should receive mine today.  Can’t wait.  I am having a chocolate craving.  I may make the chocolate candy that is on some of the HCG websites.  I am also down 2 pounds today.  I cheated on Sunday. Lol.  I have a terrible time with sweets and wanting them over real food.

Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:07 AM
Subject: miracle noodles

Hi Shawn!  Tried them last night, not too bad.  not great, but filled me up a little.
Down 2 pounds today.

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026954.html

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
Are you still on the diet?  I thought you said you did it 2 years ago?  Are you on another round?  I'll take 2 pounds every day lol.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shawn Sams

I did and yes I am on it now.  I stopped it and this is my first cycle for phase 2.

Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:22 PM
Subject: RE: miracle noodles

Are you still on the diet?  I thought you said you did it 2 years ago?  Are you on another round?  I'll take 2 pounds every day lol.

http://forum.hcg411.info/brand-new-to-HCG-tp4026874p4026956.html

NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

des4043
oh, ok...that must be hard while traveling!  how much are trying to lose this time? I don't remember being this hungry the first time I did it, I'm hoping the hcg kicks in and I lose that feeling.