day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???

michelle
Looking for a buddy with similiar goals and same stage of the diet:)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???

kblincoe
Hi -  I am on day 10 and have lost 5 lbs.  I want to lose 15 lbs.
I would really like a buddy to share results with, etc.  It seems like most people are trying to lose more than us.
Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

michelle
Hi there,
I would have responded earlier, but I forgot to send the option to  notify me when someone responds:)  I am officially on day 29 of the VLCD, however on day 22 to 26 I went out of town for a wedding that I was hoping to lose the weight for (I had lost 8 pounds at day 21)  My Dr said it was because i didnt have much to lose, I didnt lose more.  When I was out of town I ate and drank everything I shouldnt have and more for 5 days, but ready to go back on it once I got home.  I only gained 1 pound, I couldnt believe that was all.  However, now 3 days later I haven't lost anything.  I am going to Vegas next week for 2 days and will try to stay close to the diet, with some alcohol probably.  My Dr said  if I had to have something, to have vodka and a sugar free mixer or tomato juice.  I plan to stay on it until I lose the 15 pounds and then go to the maintenance phase.  Because of the "interruptions" it is probably taking much longer than it should.  So theres my story....how are you doing??
Michelle
PS Whats your name?  Where do you live?  I live in AZ.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???

kblincoe

Hi Michelle –

Please let me know if you get this??  Not sure If I have to log back on to the forum site to email with you.

Would love to share stories and be buddies J

Kimberly

Kimberly Blincoe

From: michelle [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:26 PM
To: kblincoe
Subject: Re: day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???

Hi there,
I would have responded earlier, but I forgot to send the option to  notify me when someone responds:)  I am officially on day 29 of the VLCD, however on day 22 to 26 I went out of town for a wedding that I was hoping to lose the weight for (I had lost 8 pounds at day 21)  My Dr said it was because i didnt have much to lose, I didnt lose more.  When I was out of town I ate and drank everything I shouldnt have and more for 5 days, but ready to go back on it once I got home.  I only gained 1 pound, I couldnt believe that was all.  However, now 3 days later I haven't lost anything.  I am going to Vegas next week for 2 days and will try to stay close to the diet, with some alcohol probably.  My Dr said  if I had to have something, to have vodka and a sugar free mixer or tomato juice.  I plan to stay on it until I lose the 15 pounds and then go to the maintenance phase.  Because of the "interruptions" it is probably taking much longer than it should.  So theres my story....how are you doing??
Michelle
PS Whats your name?  Where do you live?  I live in AZ.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.hcg411.info/day-3-12-15-lbs-to-lose-anyone-else-tp2741826p2859650.html

To unsubscribe from day 3- 12-15 lbs to lose, anyone else???, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Teresa 48
In reply to this post by michelle
Hello Michelle I started Phase 1 on April 30th, 2011. Starting weight is 161.4 and I now weigh 153.8 on day 19.  I have lost about 7 pounds so far and have followed the diet dilligently. I seem to be stalling the last 3 or 4 days between 153.8 and 153.4 and cant seem to get off this plateau. Does anybody think this is considered a stall and I need an apple day or is the fluctuation normal at this stage of the diet? I dont know how to post anything here except for to use a reply on someones post so I could use some help on that too! Thanks everyone I love reading all the posts just having a few issues maneuvering around in this site and finding topics :-)
Reply | Threaded
|

weemel83
hey girls!! i know im coming in late to this!!! i want to lose another 14 lbs and only have 10 days left. i have gynae surgery next thur so going to try best to eat plain meat and veggies in hosp and get hubbie to bring food lol!!! if i dont get it all off ill try again when im all recovered. im doing the leslie kenton homeopathic drops and finding it good so far, but slowing past 2-3 days. but will try an apple day tomorrow if still struggling. but its great to feel the difference in my clothes and cant wait to get back to my normal size 8 (uk), hurt my pelvis and back in a car crash in december so put on 25 lbs!!! this diet has been first thing to help,

sorry to take so long!!

bestest

Mel xxx
Reply | Threaded
|

iwannabeslim
In reply to this post by kblincoe
Hi.  Can I join in for being a buddy?  I don't have alot to lose but I really want to lose it!!!

I am on R1P2D11.  My starting weight was 155 pounds and I'd like to get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 140.
So far I've learned a lot about this diet and I am now plugging along smoothly.  A little cheating isn't worth it because I lost 5 days of weight loss for just a small piece of pizza!   I did an apple day after the cheat and my weight started to move down again.  This morning I weighed in at 147.5 and so that is a total loss of 7.5 pounds.
Reply | Threaded
|

weemel83
hey there!!

well done on the loss so far :) i had a bit of a stall too, had butchers lean mince coz i was being lazy and that stalled me for couple days. have lost 11.75lbs so far, am now around 10st 6 and want to be back to 9st 10 ish. so today i have been so good and back into routine again and i hope it will show on scales tomorrow :)

good luck with the rest of the diet and ill keep an eye out for posts :)

m xxx
Reply | Threaded
|

mapanoy
In reply to this post by michelle
I would like to be your buddy. My goal is to lose 10 pounds in a week