day 5 small weight gain????????

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

day 5 small weight gain????????

jenettelu
I have followed protocol to a T. Load days were tougher than I thought but I ate constantly mostly fats- butter, cream, ice cream, mashed potatoes loaded etc. day 4 I was back to my normal weight - only gained 1 1/2lb on load days. Day 5 was great lost 2 lb. now day 5 gained .4. why? I did everything the same except instead of 80-88 oz of water, I drank 106 oz. I never eat past 7 but because I was unexpectedly home late, I ate at 8. Please help I am so discouraged.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: day 5 small weight gain????????

Brian Connole
Administrator
I know this is quite a slow response, but how did it go and what method are you using for taking HCG? Drops, Hormone Injections or pills (HCG Pellets)
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

jbc1027
In reply to this post by jenettelu

jenettelu,

Don't worry, you are doing perfectly fine, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. No person is exactly like the next, and everyone the diet will work differently for each individual likewise. Also, everyone plateaus, and even gains weight at times. Especially women!

On a regular basis, I get calls from patients (women) who are discouraged due to odd fluctuations in weight. They will:

Below is Just an Example:

drop 2 pounds --> gain 1 pound --> drop 1 more pound --> stay the same 3 days --> gain a pound --> drop 3 more --> etc. --> etc. -->

Keep on moving on, and remember that if you keep doing what YOU are supposed to do, the body HAS to follow eventually. It's not some kind of magic that makes the diet work. It's just good healthy eating, paired with the healing effect of HCG on the Hypothalamus.

Jonathan Colson - HCG Diet Coach

If you purchase HCG at Advance HCG, I will be your coach.

Reply | Threaded
|

bli_23
In reply to this post by jenettelu
I gained .4lbs on Day 6 and then I gained a whole pound yesterday which was day 14.  i'm still down and i love it.  i think my biggest issue is the fact that i gained a pound and i'm not getting to eat and drink what i want.  
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
You are on the right track bli. Keep up the hard work, you are doing great so far!!! :)