has anyone taken a break after day 18 ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

has anyone taken a break after day 18 ?

sue
Hi  I have been taking the hcg since 1st september and am going away with my girlfriends on 23rd until 26th .....  I can't possibly do this diet when we are out lunching and dining in Barcelona !!  Its all restaurants ...help..is it too early to stop the hcg on the mon 20th ....   thats only 17 effective shots?  and what about drinking ?  I'm scared .... will a vodka and slim line tonic be ok ?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: has anyone taken a break after day 18 ?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Sue,

This is a great question, I am going to write a blog post about this today.

This is what you should do... Stop your injections on the 20th, then do the 500 calorie diet for 3 days. Then start phase 3 on the day you leave for your vacation. That means you would stay away from sugars and starches for 3 weeks. But you would still have to be conscious of your portions.

----OR----

You could try this... Stop your injections on the 20th and do the 500 calorie diet until the 23. Then while on your vacation you would increase your diet to at least 800 calories or more by adding meat, eggs, cheese, and milk. Then when you get home from your vacation, you would resume the 500 calorie diet and injections right away. It would take a little bit of work, but it would be worth it.

Because, if you don't do enough injections, you will be likely to gain the weight back much easier.

As for alcohol, it's not recommended - but if you must drink - It would probably be best to drink Vodka

I hope you have a good vacation - Be sure to let us know how it goes. Take care,

Brian
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: has anyone taken a break after day 18 ?

sue
Hi Briesauce...Thanks for the info,  I will keep you posted..