hcg blog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
starting a blog.....recipes and ideas.
visit if you want. comment. leave me suggestions.

http://abakeronadiet.blogspot.com/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911
Hi I was just wondering how everyone is doing on the Diet...just need some support
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
I'm doing alright. Today is day 13 (11 of VLCD).
Where are you at?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911

Im in Atl...i have lost 2.2 in 3 days...going strong

On May 15, 2014 1:25 PM, "brown.eyed.baker [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm doing alright. Today is day 13 (11 of VLCD).
Where are you at?


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/hcg-blog-tp4027036p4027048.html
To unsubscribe from hcg blog, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
I am doing the injections, for 40 days. plus the 6 weeks of maintenance (eck, it scares me already!)
I'm down over 10 pounds from my start weight, or 12+ after loading days. I need to lose about 40 to hit my goal.
What about you?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911

Im doing injections as well im doing the 23 days. I wanted to lose about 15 pounds so i have about 11 or 12 to go . I tried on 2 pair of pants i couldnt pull up last week now i can pull them up but just cant fasten the....lol

On May 16, 2014 1:41 AM, "brown.eyed.baker [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am doing njections, for 43 days. plus the 6 weeks of maintenance (eck, it scares me already!)
I'm down over 10 pounds from my start weight, or 12+ after loading days. I need to lose about 40 to hit my goal.


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/hcg-blog-tp4027036p4027055.html
To unsubscribe from hcg blog, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
haha I know how that goes with the zipper part. And it's bad because I have literally NO butt, but to get jeans to button I have to buy a size up so then the butt sags
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911
What type foods have you been eating... I feel myself getting bored with what I'm eating now
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
Chicken most days for lunch.
Dinner is steak, shrimp, lobster, fish, crab, etc.
I've been baking spinach & chard chips, tomato soup, "sauted" spinach, cabbage, roasted asparagus and also roasted radishes (if you cook them long enough they get a potato texture).

I made cajun seasoning and powdered ranch mix (minus the buttermilk) and have been using homemade chicken stock for most things.

For fruits....everyday I have the "orange fluff" recipe after dinner, and daytime I either have strawberries or an apple.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911

Ok that sounds just like my list...i keep hearing people say they gain the weight back but i dont plan on being in those statistics. I have come too far to turn around

On May 17, 2014 5:36 PM, "brown.eyed.baker [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chicken most days for lunch.
Dinner is steak, shrimp, lobster, fish, crab, etc.
I've been baking spinach & chard chips, tomato soup, "sauted" spinach, cabbage, roasted asparagus and also roasted radishes (if you cook them long enough they get a potato texture).

I made cajun seasoning and powdered ranch mix (minus the buttermilk) and have been using homemade chicken stock for most things.

For fruits....everyday I have the "orange fluff" recipe after dinner, and daytime I either have strawberries or an apple.


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/hcg-blog-tp4027036p4027071.html
To unsubscribe from hcg blog, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

brown.eyed.baker
Most of the people who say they gained it back are the ones who went off protocol. Adding coconut oil or cocoa powder or something similar. It might not make them gain weight now, but it makes it harder to stabilize during maintenance. Also, adding starches or sugars too early or quickly during maintenance can mess things up as well.

My doctor pointed out that with the hCG you have an "open system" meaning anything off protocol will be completely absorbed as "normal and necessary".
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

emma911

I have to see my doctor...tomorrow...i have a large rash on my stomach...i hope its not because of the shots

On May 17, 2014 11:28 PM, "brown.eyed.baker [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Most of the people who say they gained it back are the ones who went off protocol. Adding coconut oil or cocoa powder or something similar. It might not make them gain weight now, but it makes it harder to stabilize during maintenance. Also, adding starches or sugars too early or quickly during maintenance can mess things up as well.

My doctor pointed out that with the hCG you have an "open system" meaning anything off protocol will be completely absorbed as "normal and necessary".


If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/hcg-blog-tp4027036p4027073.html
To unsubscribe from hcg blog, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

Ryan W
This is a very good blog and I love this forum just for this thing.....
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: hcg blog

KattyS
 Its actually a nice blog Baker. Interesting read.