classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

hcg diet side effects related to pregnancy

TheChicsporadic
Hi everyone,

I just want to share that I am pregnant at present time. Just got tested and came out with 2 lines, yey! I am not on hcg diet...way over that. So why am I sharing this? Because I kind of observe that the head ache, light headedness, hunger pain hcg dieters are experiencing could be related to that of a pregnant woman. I am on my first trimester and I am experiencing those things. Headache was so severe the last 2 days and I am hungry every half an hour. I also feel lightheaded sometimes. Could it be that hcg dieters are experiencing what pregnant women are experiencing as they are both with hcg? Just a thought. This struck me when I started having the headache. This is gonna be my third child but I could not remember having these symptoms, maybe because it's been like 7 yrs since I experienced it the last time, so I don't know. Anyway, if it's true my observation was, then, dieters doesn't have anything to worry about since it's something normal? Just saying. If this is nonsensical my observation just brush it off
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: hcg diet side effects related to pregnancy

Donna Michele
Good observation...I wonder the same thing.  I also wonder if it is more pronounced in women in peri-menopause with erratic hormones?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: hcg diet side effects related to pregnancy

TheChicsporadic
That is a good question. But what I know is that this hcg diet had alleviated the PMS effects like hot flashes and stuff. This is based only on forums I read it from.