classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

heart palpitations

flyjm
hi everyone
im a newbie here and i'm on my second round of the HCG protocol. first round i lost 12 pounds but even tough i followed all the phases strictly and to the letter i gained most of the weight back. i never had i weight problem until i had my baby boy two years ago. after delivery i started to have problems with my thyroid and to this date i have not been able to maintain my weight no matter how little i eat or how much i exercise.anyway i started round 1 and lost all the weight that i wanted but then gained most back due to my poor thyroid function. i just cannot maintain my weight if i'm off thyroid meds, off the shots of hcg or else i can maintain my weight if i eat once or twice a day which is not sustainable or healthy long term. i started round 2 and unlike round one i am experiencing heart palpitations. i'm just on my second load day only. i am not taking any thyroid meds now but i feel like a little bit anxious or perhaps i would describe it like my heart is pounding a little harder but this is similar to what i feel when i'm on thyroid meds. is this normal? has this happened to anyone? i think that for the first round i mixed the solution very weak and that's why i was always starving yet this time i feel more in control of my hunger. i'm honestly not very sure about the concentration of my new solution since i made the stupid assumption that i could bought a 10000iu vial and divide it in two to have enough hcg for two rounds. in adition the first round i mixed the first half with 20cc of bac water and i think 5000 iu so that solution was very weak. no wonder i was starving all the time. now after seeing a video recommended by you brian y mixed the 5000 remaining units with 10cc a much stronger solution. could this be the cause of the heart pounding? should i lower the dose? i'm using 30cc's.