classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

homeopathic hcg vs real hcg

PMnurse
This post was updated on .
I've been reading a lot on this forum and now I am strongly discouraged. I am on day 10 of P2 & have lost a total of 11 lbs. I am using homeopathic hcg because the person that recommended this diet encouraged me to use them. I have been reading about Hhcg and most of the comments from the creator of this forum are very negative. I need to know if I should switch from the homeopathic hcg to the regular hcg and if I do, do I continue what I'm doing and just switch bottles or do I have to start over and wait 6 weeks?! Please give me your feedback on personal experience.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: homeopathic hcg vs real hcg

TheChicsporadic
Hi PMnurse,

I did hhcg as well and have lost 25 lbs in 23 days. I was reluctant too at first, but wasn't also so eager to do the injection. Just the thought of it send me shiver down my spine. Anyway, since you are losing weight, 11 lbs in 10 days is an awesome weight loss, if you ask me. Most of the people I know who introduced hhcg to me are the same people who are now enjoying their new LDW. So, I guess, you would have to stick to real life experiences of the people you know. I am pretty sure they wouldn't fool you to be doing something they don't experience themselves right? theirs' is the best testimonial than online brouhahas! just saying
Reply | Threaded
|

PMnurse
In reply to this post by PMnurse
Chicsporadic, that's a great weight loss! I lost 11 lbs the first week and haven't lost anything in 4 days! I'm very discouraged. I ordered the real hcg and will use that instead. I am still taking the Hhcg and following the diet but will definitely switch to real hcg. I think I'm going to do the shots. Just cause its once a day and more convenient for me. I'm a nurse so naturally shots don't intimidate me  
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Oh I wish I have the courage, perhaps if I did the shots I would have lost more? Oh well, I am happy with the result, able to maintain up until now, so can't complain. Well, congratulations on your weight loss too. But don't be discouraged, sometimes it takes a week for the stall to correct itself naturally. It's usually water weight that's causing the stall so I am pretty sure it will be flushed out in no time. Don't forget to have fun though!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
The TheChicsporadic is right, there are a lot of people out there that have lost a ton of weight with the HHCG Drops, and if you can do it I think that is awesome. This forum is for everyone! So no matter which method you decide to use we are here to help.

Take care and good luck!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Cant wait2looze!
Even if they do work and make you loose the weight... will they still work after and help you keep the weight off? That is my main concern, is to keep the weight off after all the hard work.

I just bought some from a pharmacy and the guy swore on his parents that these were not homeopathic, the label did not say so, so I believed him. I came home and did the pregnancy test and it came out negative, not pregnant. Will these work anyways???  Please help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
If they come back negative then they contain no HCG in them. However, some people have done well with the Homeopathic Drops - But in the long run, I think that using Pharmaceutical HCG is much more effective for resetting your metabolism and Hypothalamus gland.

Plus, the HCG Hormone is what tells your body to burn the abnormal fat which is stored in the little fat banks throughout your body. So if your drops contain no HCG in them, your body will not be burning fat from these places, instead you will be burning a lot of muscle mass.

I wish you the best of luck no matter what you decide... Keep me posted!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

PMnurse
I received my hcg and will start tomorrow. I will do the pregnancy test but I am confident that they are the real thing cause they were held back in customs for 10 days. I will keep u posted on my success and will need your feedback and support to be successful
Reply | Threaded
|

hcgpurediet
Don't wary you are on the right road. Just stick to it.
Reply | Threaded
|

carltonzone
I think you've answered your own question. And yes, most of the comments on this forum (and many others) is very negative towards homeopathic HCG. I have a strong science background, and work as a certified civil engineer. I was intrigued by hhcg when I first discovered it, and had initially written it off as bunk. But the more I researched the product, the more intrigued I was. It was when I discovered that I had several friends and colleagues that had tremendous positive success from using hhcg to lose significant amounts of weight that I had to try it for myself.

I've struggled with my weight all my life. I'm currently at my ideal weight, and I'm very active. I'm a fitness trainer and runner. About a year ago, I hit a plateau at 181 pounds. In May of 2013, I took the plunge and decided to try hhcg against my better "scientific" judgement. I lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks, and another 3 pounds after using the diet drops again after a break. I continue to use the drops when my weight shifts upward. I cannot begin to explain or understand why it works so well for me, but it does. I cannot offer any scientific explanation for my results whatsoever.

I am an entrepreneur, and I've sold herbal products for about 15 years. I've searched for weight loss supplements as long as I can remember, and I've never found a product that works for me. I've had limited success with various products, and at best, they would work for about one fourth of my customers. But the hhcg worked so well for me, I decided to start my own limited test because so many of my customers ask about it.

Thus far, I have about 40 people testing the product. I'm not ready to go forward and start marketing hhcg full-swing, but I'm seriously considering it. Nearly 90% of my test group participants are losing weight. Some are losing at the rate of one pound per day. Doing the math, it is impossible to say that it is the reduced caloric intake that is solely responsible for the success, because it takes 3500 calories to lose a pound of fat. I can't confidently say that this "proves" the effectiveness of hhcg, but I also can't prove that it doesn't work.

I have more people asking for my product than what I am comfortable selling. I've gone so far as to offer a money back guarantee to anyone that doesn't have success. To date, I haven't had one request for a refund. The more I search for positive studies that prove the effectiveness of hhcg, the more negative information I find. It's practically a fruitless effort.

But the bottom line is, it has worked wonders for me. Last summer I was running 12 miles per week, and doing some form of aerobic exercise each and every day of the week. Up until May, I could not seem to break through my barrier. The hhcg drops have allowed me to plow through that barrier, and I have to be careful now because my weight drops rapidly when using the drops.

Scientific proof or not, if it works for you, why stop? It doesn't matter if the hhcg is working by means of the placebo effect or not. But all of the negative feedback you are reading doesn't matter. The most positive thing that you can focus on is this: if hhcg is placebo, and nothing more than "magic water", that means it is harmless. You're not going to hurt yourself using it.

All of the talk about hhcg being nothing more than "snake oil" pure water is a very positive reason for me to consider going forward and selling the product on a full scale. Why? Because I don't have to worry that my customers are going to grow an extra leg, have their insides eaten out, or their brains rotted out of their heads. If what the critics are saying is right, I have no potential risk of doing harm to anyone and suffering a possible lawsuit. After all, I'm just selling water.

Keep taking the hhcg until you don't get any results. I would recommend against taking the hormone, because you will be at risk of possibly suffering some harmful after effect just as you would with any real drug.

I hope this helps.
Reply | Threaded
|

carltonzone
One other thing...

Regarding the loss of muscle mass when using hhcg in lieu of the real hormone, I haven't found this to be true. The hhcg product that I take has homeopathic dilutions of amino acids. As I mentioned before, I'm very active. I run twice a week, both distance and sprint workouts on a track, and I do 4 one-hour high intensity group exercise classes per week.

In 3 months, I have lost about 14 pounds, but I have not lost muscle mass. To the contrary, I have actually gained good muscle mass. My pectorals are bigger, and my arms are bigger. Many of my fellow trainers and class participants have noticed this change in me. My shoulder muscles are larger, much more cut, and both biceps and triceps have grown and are showing serious definition. Every week, I have had 2 or 3 people ask me what I have been doing to increase my muscle mass and get such great definition.

I'm not saying that the hhcg with the amino acid ingredients is the culprit. But it definitely goes against the argument from so many people that I should be losing muscle mass from losing weight via hhcg and dieting. My average daily caloric intake ranges from 1,000 to 1,800 calories. So if what these people are saying is true, I should be losing an equal amount of muscle mass and fat.

I won't argue this one way or another with anyone. But it's at least something to consider.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
Real hcg is very good, I have lotof experience with it, look on this and decide
http://platinumbodyperformance.com