i need some help and advice please

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

i need some help and advice please

erinrandles
last week i was 154.4. i was perfectly fine with that.  i finished maintenance about a month ago.  this week (just ended my monthly cycle too...) i am 158.9.  yes, i for the most part eat maintenance foods. i have had a few bad things here and there but nothing that should make me gain 4.5 pounds.  i thought my weight was supposed to be stable... i am highly discouraged now.  i did everything right on p2 and p3 and this is what i get? weight that is more sensitive than when i was actually on the diet? what is going on? i measured myself and the only thing that is different is a one inch gain in my waist (not hips...) but that was pre-BM so that could be different now. what is everyone else's take on this?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: i need some help and advice please

TheChicsporadic
It'd be best to assist your maintenance with exercise and a healthy eating habit. By now you're supposed to have reset your hypothalamus and would give you a different take on the food you used to love that caused the weight gain. Anyway, I suggest you also exercise if you still haven't by now.
Reply | Threaded
|

Donna Michele
In reply to this post by erinrandles
Maybe you're holding water from TOM???  What did the scale read today?  
Reply | Threaded
|

erinrandles
it was down to 157 this morning.  i do work out and i do have good eating habits. aside from the few handfuls of kettle corn and a cookie here and there.  i am basically continuing my p3 foods with a few "slurges" here and there: handful of kettle corn at a festival, occasional cookies and occasional pieces of bread.  i am not eating anything like i was pre diet. i agree that i probably am holding on to fluids from TOM but i mean.. that was a huge jump on the scale!
Reply | Threaded
|

erinrandles
LOL "splurges" not "slurges!"