looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
62 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2

nancybeth
hi, i am a 54 year old women looking for a buddy or someone to help me throught this. I have 15 pounds to lose that i have gained through the years. good old menophase.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2

Aida
Are you still looking for a buddy?  I need one too.  
 I started loading yesterday and already feel like I'm in over my head.  Loading sounds like fun but its getting pretty gross.  I'm actually looking forward to the VLCD.  
But I am choosing to view this whole process as a prescription.  If I can 'take my meds' by staying on track, I can cure my perimenopausal weight gain.  I am 47 and need to lose 20 pounds.
Aida
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
Hello Aida,

So, Glad to receive your message this morning. Timing couldn't be better,  Day 1 today.

Just started this morning on the pellets.  I received them from nu image and I am so concerned. I hope this wasn't a scam. The pellets are a small pink looking pill that I put under my tongue. It didn't come with any instructions  so, that was frustrating so, I spent all morning looking for help on the web. So I too , feel over whelmed.   Nervous about eating all day  and now sitting here with a cup of coffee and a almond cookie! what a way to start a diet !!! 

How are you taking the hcg? Have you ever heard anyone on the pellets and Nu Image?  Are you working with a Doctor? 

Nancy

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you still looking for a buddy?  I need one too.  
 I started loading yesterday and already feel like I'm in over my head.  Loading sounds like fun but its getting pretty gross.  I'm actually looking forward to the VLCD.  
But I am choosing to view this whole process as a prescription.  If I can 'take my meds' by staying on track, I can cure my perimenopausal weight gain.  I am 47 and need to lose 20 pounds.
Aida

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026053.html
To unsubscribe from looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Aida
Hi Nancy.  

Don't panic.  I am using the Nu image drops which were a challenge to mix.  I was wondering about the pellets.  They are supposed the be the same but easier to use.

Loading stops being fun after the first meal.  Just try to get that fat in.  I am allergic to wheat, dairy and soy so I had to get creative.  Most people just put heavy cream in everything. I had to use canned coconut milk.  Right about now, all I can do is drink the coconut milk.  I cannot fit any more food into my body.  Really looking forward to VLCD tomorrow.

I think part of the need for loading is psychological.  When nothing is forbidden, its a lot less appealing.  

We can do this and we are in it together.  

Stay strong.
Aida
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
image.jpeg

This is the cheese cake from cheese cake factory . One of my favorite things. I couldn't finish the piece  and decided to keep it for Monday afternoon. I think you are right , I'm really not so hungry for anything much and can't wait to start  the next phase. It was quite a relief when you told me you also used Nu image , I was so worried it could be a scam. Having a buddy during this time really was a great idea . 
Thank you for responding , Nancy

On Mar 31, 2013, at 9:11 PM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Nancy.  

Don't panic.  I am using the Nu image drops which were a challenge to mix.  I was wondering about the pellets.  They are supposed the be the same but easier to use.

Loading stops being fun after the first meal.  Just try to get that fat in.  I am allergic to wheat, dairy and soy so I had to get creative.  Most people just put heavy cream in everything. I had to use canned coconut milk.  Right about now, all I can do is drink the coconut milk.  I cannot fit any more food into my body.  Really looking forward to VLCD tomorrow.

I think part of the need for loading is psychological.  When nothing is forbidden, its a lot less appealing.  

Stay strong.
Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026058.html
To unsubscribe from looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
In reply to this post by Aida
Can I ask you , did you gain weight on the loaded days. Just weigh myself and up 3 lbs!!  One more  day of this ?  This issuing me nervous!! 😬

On Mar 31, 2013, at 9:11 PM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Nancy.  

Stay strong.
Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026058.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2 - VLCD1

Aida
Hi Nancy!

I tried to write earlier but it did not go through.

Don't be nervous, don't panic, don't think scam, mistake or any of that negative stuff.  We are on a winning team!

I hopped on the scale this morning and was up 5 pounds but from what I'm reading and hearing (and yes I called Nu image, I now have a name and extension for my silly questions) this is what's supposed to happen.  So I am trusting the process.  And hoping for a big loss tomorrow.

Loading worked, I was not hungry at all and had to make myself stop to eat lunch.  Had crunchy chicken salad from one of the recipes and it was fabulous.  Going to try a soup for dinner.  I made the chicken broth last night which makes the chicken the perfect texure for chicken salad.   I got 60 ounces of water in.  Can't bear the thought of any more water but I will try to get 16 more ounces in before bed.  .

I cooked all my meat for the week and weighed and packaged it.  Hopefully that will make life easier.  

So far so good.  The hardest part is not using my decadent coconut oil/shea butter hair conditioner.  But I think my hair can survive 3 weeks without it.  

So are you ready for tomorrow?  You are one day closer to the body you've always wanted.  Woohoo!

Do you know what the verdict is on flavored seltzer water?  I found some with no calories or addtives but you never know.

Stay strong,
Aida
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
image.jpeg

Deep dish pizza!! Just ate one and a half piece's and I have to tell you in normal times I would really love it but , didn't really enjoy it .  Can't wait to stop eating .  

Let me know what the scale says in the morning . Hopefully you will have a loss! 

Stay strong , Nancy

On Apr 1, 2013, at 6:31 PM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Nancy!

I tried to write earlier but it did not go through.

Don't be nervous, don't panic, don't think scam, mistake or any of that negative stuff.  We are on a winning team!

I hopped on the scale this morning and was up 5 pounds but from what I'm reading and hearing (and yes I called Nu image, I now have a name and extension for my silly questions) this is what's supposed to happen.  So I am trusting the process.  And hoping for a big loss tomorrow.

Loading worked, I was not hungry at all and had to make myself stop to eat lunch.  Had crunchy chicken salad from one of the recipes and it was fabulous.  Going to try a soup for dinner.  I made the chicken broth last night which makes the chicken the perfect texure for chicken salad.   I got 60 ounces of water in.  Can't bear the thought of any more water but I will try to get 16 more ounces in before bed.  .

I cooked all my meat for the week and weighed and packaged it.  Hopefully that will make life easier.  

So far so good.  The hardest part is not using my decadent coconut oil/shea butter hair conditioner.  But I think my hair can survive 3 weeks without it.  

So are you ready for tomorrow?  You are one day closer to the body you've always wanted.  Woohoo!

Do you know what the verdict is on flavored seltzer water?  I found some with no calories or addtives but you never know.

Stay strong,
Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026062.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Aida
Quick update.  

Slept like a baby last night.  Best sleep I've had in months and woke up to a 4 pound loss. Woohoo!  So I know I will lose that last loading pound tomorrow.  

So excited.  

Stay strong,
Lynne
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
Glad you slept good , I unfortunately didn't have the same effect . I had horrible hot flashes all night . Got on the scale and gained another pound! So glad no food today. It hard to believe that one person could be  so glad to not eat!!!!!  I feel like my face is so puffy .

My weight today is 132.2 I am 5 ft 2 my goal is 112 . 

Can't wait to hear what happens in the morning for you!! 

Nancy

On Apr 2, 2013, at 7:54 AM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Quick update.  

Slept like a baby last night.  Best sleep I've had in months and woke up to a 4 pound loss. Woohoo!  So I know I will lose that last loading pound tomorrow.  

So excited.  

Stay strong,
Lynne

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026064.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2 - VLCD3

Aida
Down another 2.8 today so I am 'officially' losing now.  So 6.8 down from loading and 1.8 down for real.  Not bad for two days of dieting.  

I did not sleep well on the loading days.  Starting sleeping better on the first VLCD day.

How are you doing so far?

Aida
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2 - VLCD3

nancybeth
  Wow ! good for you down 6.8!!'  Thats fantastic , Yesterday was my first 500 calories, lost 4 lbs!!!! That's must be all water!! I was in the bathroom all day and 3 times on the middle if the night. I think when you load you hold so much water. It does make you feel better to get rid of something!!!!  Have you had any headaches?  I did yesterday drank more water but , I needed to lay down for 20 minutes and it helped. Can't wait to hear your progress hoping its a good one , Nancy

On Apr 3, 2013, at 6:13 AM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Down another 2.8 today so I am 'officially' losing now.  So 6.8 down from loading and 1.8 down for real.  Not bad for two days of dieting.  

I did not sleep well on the loading days.  Starting sleeping better on the first VLCD day.

How are you doing so far?

Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026073.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: looking for a buddy starting on tuesday april 2 - VLCD4

Aida
Woohoo!  Go Nancy!

Who would have thought overeating would jumpstart weight loss?  

I am down 4 point something but the total from loading is 11 pounds so far.  6 real pounds.  I am also racing to bathroom and its a real challenge at work.  I had a headache yesterday and had a few sips of coffee and it stopped.  I am not a coffee drinker so maybe that's why it helped.

Went to a birthday party last night and it was so hard to not eat extra fruit or take just a bite of the gluten free bread.  So glad I did not go off  'my meds', lol.

Looking forward to hearing about your big loss.

Aida
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
Good morning,  wow do you believe you lost so much on 3 days of 500 calories?  That's a lot !! 

first night I didn't have a lot of hot flashes !! Slept really quite good , ( love it ) lost 3/4 of a pound . I was very hungry last night so, I cut a small piece of a apple and that really helped. I had a long day yesterday and didn't eat lunch until 3:30 -4:00 then dinner at 6:30. I wonder if my meals were to close?  If funny , when your busy your not  hungry at all but once it's night then the hunger starts!! I think I will have to stay in my bedroom verse the den when we watch tv as the den is next to the kitchen!!! 

On Apr 4, 2013, at 7:07 AM, "Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Woohoo!  Go Nancy!

I am down 4 point something but the total from loading is 11 pounds so far.  6 real pounds.  I am also racing to bathroom and its a real challenge at work.  I had a headache yesterday and had a few sips of coffee and it stopped.  I am not a coffee drinker so maybe that's why it helped.

Went to a birthday party last night and it was so hard to not eat extra fruit or take just a bite of the gluten free bread.  So glad I did not go off  'my meds', lol.

Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026075.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

sarahjune35
Hi, can I join in on this buddy group? I started my second round of HCG a little over a week ago and am struggling more than my first time around
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
sure , just let us know how your doing every day, what kind of hcg are you doing this round?

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM, sarahjune35 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, can I join in on this buddy group? I started my second round of HCG a little over a week ago and am struggling more than my first time around

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026078.html
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
In reply to this post by Aida
what a day, I think the 500 iu pellets are to strong. I spent the whole day in a fog and felt like I was on some kind of drug. Couldn't even think about food at all.  I didn't think you are suppose to feel like this? everyone on different site all talk about feeling great.  I was on the site, hcg diet forums and the moderator said that 500 iu is way to much , now I am feeling confused and concerned. I put a call into nu image with no call back and when I ask the moderator why she thought nu image would give someone 500iu if it was to much and her thoughts were that they really don't know about dosing. They are into it for the money only. its night time now and I feel so much better so it seemed to wear off after 12 hours. I now feel like I am back to me. Not sure of what to do? I cant seem to find anyone out there who is on the 500 iu pellets to give me feedback.  Any thoughts, N

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM, Aida [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Woohoo!  Go Nancy!

Aida

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026075.html
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

sarahjune35
In reply to this post by nancybeth
Thank you! I am doing injections through my doctor. I don't know anything about the pellets unfortunately, but I don't think that you should feel like you are in a fog. Typically on hcg you feel like you have plenty of energy and are not hungry, not lethargic.

I had a good day yesterday, went down another pound this morning for 8.4 lb loss total so far (not including load days gain). I am struggling a little more with my commitment this round, but I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll be worth it!

I hope you can find out more about the pellets
Reply | Threaded
|

nancybeth
Talked to Nu image today and they said to stay with the program and its possible the lack of food is making me feel this way.  Lost a total for 5.4 since Tuesday. I really believe you lose water the first 5. 

Well good news on your lose !! That's great , keep telling yourself you are on the way to the body you really want. That's what I keep telling myself. Summer is almost here and you know you don't want to feel heavy when it's hot out!!  Tell me the first time you did hcg how much did you lose and how long we're you able to keep it off? Did you gain it because you are normal or were you bad?? 

Nancy

On Apr 5, 2013, at 11:57 AM, "sarahjune35 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thank you! I am doing injections through my doctor. I don't know anything about the pellets unfortunately, but I don't think that you should feel like you are in a fog. Typically on hcg you feel like you have plenty of energy and are not hungry, not lethargic.

I had a good day yesterday, went down another pound this morning for 8.4 lb loss total so far (not including load days gain). I am struggling a little more with my commitment this round, but I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll be worth it!

I hope you can find out more about the pellets

http://forum.hcg411.info/looking-for-a-buddy-starting-on-tuesday-april-2-tp4026042p4026092.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Aida
Wow, miss a day and you miss a lot.

Good morning Sarah and Nancy!

Glad you found each other since work has me hopping and unable to sign in as often as I would like.  I am on VLCD 6 today and drum roll please.  Down 10.4 real pounds!  If we count loading days its 15.4.  That is amazing.

I know the weight loss will slow down but I'm thinking 8-10 lbs over the next two weeks will put me so close to goal.

A lot of it is water, but a loss is a loss.  Hair, water, whatever, lol,  as long as its not too much muscle.  I also had a bodyfat and extra-cellular water measurement done at the beginning so when I finish those last 3 days after drops  I will have it measured again and post the difference.  

I have noticed on high stress days I get really tired and I just about fall into bed at night but I think that's because I was always an emotional eater and now I actually have to FEEL instead of covering the feelings with food. And feeling is exhausting.  

Nancy, if there is a way to email you privately, I'll give you the number of the person I talk to at Nu Image.  She always answers and if she doesn't have the answer she will find it an email to me the same day.  But I only deal with her.

We have already proven we can do this for a week.  Just one day at a time and one week at time will get us through our last diet.  Woohoo!

Stay strong, we are in this together!  
Aida