need advice

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

need advice

bgiveans
Hi! Well, I am about halfway through with phase  2 and although I have not lost as many pounds,(11lbs in  18 days) I am pleased with the inch loss.. but here is my question. I am leaving for a long weekend (Friday- Monday) Annniversary celebration with hubby :), so I will be off hcg until I get back on Tuesday. I know I will be celebrating a little and we love red wine, so I know I have to watch that, but I think vodka is a better choice of alcohol, right?? Does anyone have any good ideas of a good mixer with it besides tomoto juice for a bloody mary? My doctor told me to just try to eat more low carb for the 4 days and watch portions, and try not to blow it out. She feels if I gain a couple pounds, they will come off fairly easy when I get back. Has anyone else taken a 4 day break like this?? Would appreciate any advice! Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: need advice

Suzy @ The HCG Diet 411 Blog
Hello bgiveans - Unfortunately I stopped drinking about 8 years ago, so I don't know what good drinks to make... But you are right, if you are going to drink Vodka is better than other alcoholic beverages. Read this article that my husband wrote on the HCG Diet 411 Blog about going out of town while on the HCG Injections - It should answer most of your questions...

Have a great time and good luck!

- Suzy -
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: need advice

bgiveans
Thanks, Suzy!