no weight loss

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

no weight loss

Valrie
I have been on the diet for 7 days and have lost only two pounds.  My original weight was 130 now I am 128 and my goal is to lose 15 pounds.  I am following the diet exactly.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I am terribly discouraged.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: no weight loss

KristinB
I am experiencing the same thing.  I posted to the forum for suggestions, I will share them with you if I get any.  I too am discouraged, but lets hang in there!
Reply | Threaded
|

cricketskorner@cableone.net
In reply to this post by Valrie
did you try an apple day? you can read what I did on my blog www.fatgranny.blogspot.com
I could use some help as well,
Reply | Threaded
|

Valrie
In reply to this post by KristinB
Oh I will hang in there, I have been trying to shed this 15 pounds for ages.  My daughter started two days before I did and she has lost 11 pounds.  I did find out that I was not drinking enough water.  I have always drunk about 8 glasses a day, but have to up it to 14, the 1 1/2 gallon amount suggested if you are on a plateau.  Please do share any information you get.  Thanks for responding

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:44 PM, KristinB [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am experiencing the same thing.  I posted to the forum for suggestions, I will share them with you if I get any.  I too am discouraged, but lets hang in there!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/no-weight-loss-tp3316541p3317755.html
To unsubscribe from no weight loss, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Valrie
In reply to this post by cricketskorner@cableone.net
I have an apple with one meal and an orange with the next.  I did read that you should up the water intake if you are stalled at a weight.  
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
yea, this diet requires lots of water actually and if you are not drinking enough, chances are, the body retains the water and thus you will see a water weight on the scale. So drink more to flush it away!
Reply | Threaded
|

Valrie
Alright and thank you so much.  I drank a full gallon today, should I drink more?  It filled me up so much I had to force myself to eat dinner.  I would rather have skipped it.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM, TheChicsporadic [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
yea, this diet requires lots of water actually and if you are not drinking enough, chances are, the body retains the water and thus you will see a water weight on the scale. So drink more to flush it away!

http://forum.hcg411.info/no-weight-loss-tp3316541p3320374.html

Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
1-2 gal. that's ok already but try to observe your body. Try pressing your skin and if the pale color produced by pressing down remained, it means you are retaining water. . You know eating less than 500 is not advisable, it would do more harm than good, so in relation to that area of concern of yours, I remember going to a thread here stating that she will try eating her 500 meal during dinner and would skip lunch as her work requires most of her time. She lose weight just the same, so, my point is, if you are feeling full already, you can have the rest of your meal during dinner, except the fruits and bread sticks...just a suggestion though..still a subject for your own observation
Reply | Threaded
|

Valrie
I checked the skin and I am not retaining water,  Thank you for the remaining food suggestion.  Honestly I am at my witts end, and appreciate any suggestions that might help.  You would think 15 pounds would drop off, they sure did for my daughter.  She is ding great.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM, TheChicsporadic [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
1-2 gal. that's ok already but try to observe your body. Try pressing your skin and if the pale color produced by pressing down remained, it means you are retaining water. . You know eating less than 500 is not advisable, it would do more harm than good, so in relation to that area of concern of yours, I remember going to a thread here stating that she will try eating her 500 meal during dinner and would skip lunch as her work requires most of her time. She lose weight just the same, so, my point is, if you are feeling full already, you can have the rest of your meal during dinner, except the fruits and bread sticks...just a suggestion though..still a subject for your own observation

http://forum.hcg411.info/no-weight-loss-tp3316541p3323419.html

Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
You need to drink two 8-ounce glasses of water before breakfast, lunch, and dinner to reduce weight.
Reply | Threaded
|

TanyaT
Don't get discouraged. I did the HCG diet through a weight loss clinic and it dealt with injections not drops. It was an 800 calorie diet and I was to drink about 90 oz of water a day. I didn't lose much the first 3 weeks but by the end of month 2 I was down 18 lbs. I started at 144 and I am now 117. I've been maintaining this weight since the middle of June. It works. I've noticed that the more overweight a person is they tend to lose more lbs quickly than a person who say only needs to lose 30 lbs. everyone loses differently. Good luck to you :-)
Happy HCG