phase 4, touchy weight. i don't get it!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

phase 4, touchy weight. i don't get it!

erinrandles
my weight is crazy.  i ended phase 2 at 152.  all through maintenance, my weight went up, up, up then back down, down.  i don't get it.  i would go up to 155 and do a steak day with NO results.  the next day, i would go up another pound then, i would start a decline for the next few days. now that i have been done with maintenance, my body still does this crazy fluctuating.  this morning the scale said 158.  i dont do egg or steak days because when i did them on maintenance, they did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for me... i can't find any info on them not working but they didn't for me.  why does my body do this?  i have not gained any inches... my clothes still fit but it's hard to see the scale go up and down that much.  back before i had my last child, my wieght was very stable... every time i weighed myself, 155.2.. now that i am done with hcg, nothing is stable. i dont eat tons of sugar or breads, i eat lots of fresh salads and fruit smoothies... basically we have continued maintenance foods. while i have had small things here and there, (a pretzel here and a bite of cereal there, i fluctuate like crazy!)