classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

taking your mind off the bad days

cbainz
Hi there,
   I'm  ph2 D23....something that helps me is finding new hobbies to keep my mind off the hard days.
I make necklaces for my friends.  I take care of my animals.  I'm learning about lacto-fermentation, so I'm making
healthy fermented vegetables (that I can't eat yet)
I find that if I set out to learn something new- it keeps my mind pre-occupied.  I'm happier for it too.
Thought I'd share
CB
dc
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: taking your mind off the bad days

dc
Glad to hear you have a plan..............how much have you lost so far?  I am on P2D18 and have lost 15 lbs.  I am very pleased with the results so far.................I have found if I drink alot of water, tea and coffee that it helps keep my mind off of food.  I really haven't felt hungry and if I do I will eat a melba toast.  I really don't eat them everyday only when I feel famished and it helps alot.  Please let me know how you're doing.  Darlene, Ohio
Reply | Threaded
|

cbainz
I'm in Ohio too...Dayton area.  I've only lost 14 pounds at day 23...I'm not sure why it's been so slow.  It's a bummer when i only lose a few tenths of a pound everyday.  But I do love my new body and am trying to be patient for the last few pounds before I start phase 3.  I drink almost all my water hot with stevia and vanilla and some other extract.  Right now I'm addicted to...this is very weird but i love it....Root beer extract and vanilla with stevia.   I don't know why but I love it.  It gets me through all the water.  
I'm doing great!  I started something different and will see how it works.  I eat my fruit and melba early morning...then my lunch around 10...after that I seem to feel really good and then my day gets busy so I forget about food and before I know it, it's dinner time.   I meant to eat my dinner early too but time just flew.  I'm gonna do this from now on...then just have my fruit after dinner sometime.
Reply | Threaded
|

cbainz
I'm Carlie, nice to meet you.