where to buy HCG

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

where to buy HCG

Kerimae
I've always bought from Pharamcy Escrow and since they are closed I was wondering where to buy it from the Nu iMage place seems so much more expensive?? Any suggestions
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: where to buy HCG

TheChicsporadic
There are many websites offering hcg, you gonna have to search with a fine toothed comb. Oh and the best company to buy it from is where people you know bought it from and had tremendous success. Nothing beats their own testimonials if you ask me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Kerimae
@ Kerimae,

Pharmacy Escrow used to be a great place to get the HCG Hormone and all of the supplies that you need.

But the reason I think that NU Image Medical is the best place to buy HCG online these days is because of the quality of hCG they provide and they only offer real HCG so you don't have to wonder if you are getting ripped off.

They also give you a number of extras like HCG Cookbooks, ebooks and support throughout the entire diet. So although they do cost a bit more than Pharmacy Escrow did while they were around, I think the benefits are worth it - Here is an article I wrote about what to look for in a company when you purchase HCG online ... Where to buy HCG Online. It gives helpful advice on what to watch out for and what you should expect.

So no matter where you decide to buy from, this article gives some great advice - And I'm not just saying that because I wrote it, honestly, I'm not that conceited.

Good luck on your HCG Diet Journey
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Kerimae
Here is a little update for you Kerimae

Where To Buy HCG Online

I know you were looking for a cheap place to buy HCG online since PharmacyEscrow.com shut down, and that is fine, there is nothing wrong with wanting to save a little bit of money. But I like to think about it this way -- Since you will either be injecting this HCG Hormone into your body with a shot, or putting it in your mouth by way of HCG Drops or Pellets, you don't really want to take the cheapest route.

You have to realize that the reason I started suggesting that people use Nu Image Medical, was because of the great support they give you throughout the coarse of the entire HCG Diet Program. So even though you ordered your HCG Online, you are still able to talk to doctors and medically trained staff to help you with any issues you might be having. Plus you get a ton of ebooks and HCG Recipe Guides - Not to mention that they only offer Real HCG.

And I know you said that Nu Image Medical is a little too pricey for you - But I wanted to let you know that since the last time we talked, I was able to work out a deal with Nu Image Medical to get all of my readers and HCG forum members a $50.00 discount by simply ordering through us. So Nu Image went ahead and set up a special order page for HCG 411 to give you the $50 discount off of your entire order.

These guys are a real HCG Diet Clinic -- So whether you get your HCG by actually going down to their clinic in person, or you purchase it on the web, you will still get the same special treatment as their clinic patients do.

FYI - If you live in the Tampa FL area, you can actually go into their HCG Clinic.

You can go read more about what you get when you order HCG Online through Nu Image Medical.

Now I know that this here thread is anything but short. But I just wanted you to know why I recommend using Nu Image Medical over the other few places that offer Real HCG online (And believe me, there are only a small few). Because when it comes to something as serious as obesity, weight loss and your health, you want to look not for the cheapest hCG company, but the best!

Good luck my friends -

Brian | HCG 411 Blog
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...